Intel Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to go and have fun with fellow Spies

HomeGalleryLatest imagesLog inRegisterGet back to HQ

New Usergroups

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hero
General
General
Hero

New Usergroups Empty
PostSubject: New Usergroups   New Usergroups Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Since I know any people in our community have wanted to have usergroups, I have decided to make a few, hopefully satisfying the masses needs (pretty much 8 of us.) I have not consulted the other Moderators and Administrators (the Fantastic Four), so if you do not like the decision I made, please feel free to remove the usergroups or give complain to me for creating something without first conferencing you.

Why I did this now, is because I might not be on the forum for a while, and so obviously I could not communicate via PM for I might not have the time. By all means you may delete or edit these Usergroups to your wishes, I just wanted to throw the idea out there in a sort of Hail Mary.

For the moment, I am the Moderator of each of these groups, only because I have just created them and no one is online, meaning no one has joined one. If I am gone for a while, please appoint the user you feel most trustworthy or responsible to lead the group (that means, if you aint a Mod, you can still gain a smidgen of power, being the head of your group!).

Have fun with the groups, it's been a year and we haven't made any progress in this so. . . . . go get in a group that suits you.

Haiyaku.
Back to top Go down
http://reborndarkness.com/viewuser.php?uid=59
Hero
General
General
Hero

New Usergroups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Usergroups   New Usergroups Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:30 pm

No one has killed me yet, this is good.
Back to top Go down
Cromwell II
Admin
Admin
Cromwell II

New Usergroups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Usergroups   New Usergroups Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:32 pm

I'll make my decision when I see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Hero
General
General
Hero

New Usergroups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Usergroups   New Usergroups Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:34 pm

A careful and considerate man, I see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Usergroups Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Usergroups   New Usergroups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Usergroups
Page 1 of 1